Cream Adhesive RemoverRegular price Sale price $15.00
Ready to remove those lashes? The all-new PLA Cream Adhesive Remover was specially designed to safely dissolve the adhesive bonds that hold lash extensions to the natural lash without causing any damage.
We reformulated our cream remover so now each available size is the exact same formulation. You’ll find that our new remover doesn’t dry out quickly, allowing you to work at your own pace. Also, no cling wrap necessary!
This remover is a bit thinner as well, so it’s even easier to work with. It is gentle on the skin, removing adhesive without irritating the eye area. With a subtle clean scent, this remover won over the majority of our testers when compared to our previous option!
On top of all that, we have brand-new packaging that makes our remover cuter than ever! The PLA Cream Adhesive Remover is definitely a must-have for any lash artist — see for yourself!.
- Available in 5g, 10g
- Dissolves professional lash extension adhesive
- 6 month shelf life (opened)
- Store with lid closed and out of direct sunlight
- Apply a small amount to a clean applicator
- Generously coat the base of the extensions, covering the adhesive bond
- Avoid contact with the skin
- If using the sandwich method, place the lashes between two eyepads
- Leave for 10 minutes
- Check an individual lash to ensure the bond has completely dissolved, then remove eyepads
- Alternatively, use tweezers to remove individual lashes
- Remove all traces of remover from the eyes with water and cleanser
Warning: This product is intended for professional use only.
Liquid products, including adhesive, primers, bonders, and cream-based products cannot be returned.